Most Active Stories
- 'Hate Map' Collects, Charts Texas' Racist, Homophobic Tweets
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
- This Week on KUT News – 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- The Mayor's 'Office:' Leffingwell Welcomes Athlead to Austin
KUT News Staff
TxDOT Launches Interactive Map of Driving Conditions
The Texas Department of Transportation has just launched a new website designed to give you all the information you need before you hit the road.
But before you use the mobile version of the website, you have to certify that you understand you shouldn’t use the website while driving.
“We’re happy to provide the information to the drivers as instantly as possible but it’s really a good idea, we really encourage them to pull off the highway to a safe location before they access the service,” said Penny Mason, TxDOT Media Relations.