Most Active Stories
- Austin Now the 11th Largest City in the U.S., Up from 13th Largest
- Austin: Second Fastest Growing City for Suburban Poverty
- This Week on KUT News – 'Under One Roof: Affordable Housing 101'
- Last Seen, Moving Slowly, on the UT Campus: a Robotic Couch
- The Mayor's 'Office:' Leffingwell Welcomes Athlead to Austin
KUT News Staff
Map: St. Patty's Day Road Closure
Hopefully you're wearing green tomorrow – and not planning to drive along 4th Street.
All day on Sunday, West Fourth Street from Colorado to Lavaca is fully closed to car traffic for a St. Patrick's Day Festival. Fado's Irish Pub is hosting the festival, and attendees will enjoy music, food, some liquor and a lot of beer.
The road closure will start 5 a.m. Sunday and go until 5 a.m. Monday. And don't forget, many SXSW road closures will also still be in effect. Click here for a map of those.
Check out the map below for information about the road closure.
View St. Patrick's Day in a larger map