Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Should Austin Bury I-35? Proposal to Reconnect City Gets New Look
- Now That 'Ink's Dry' on HB 5, Future of Texas Education Bill Secured
- Kerbey Lane 'Eat-In' Seeks Cafe at Mueller Development (Update)
- Why Passing the STAAR Exam Will Get Tougher, Starting Next Year
- Two Big Education Bills Gain Approval from Texas Legislature
KUT News Staff
Mark Memmott, NPR
Mark Memmott joined NPR News in the spring of 2009 to launch a new blog, "The Two-Way," with co-blogger Frank James.
"The Two-Way" is the place where NPR.org gives readers breaking news and analysis — and where it engages users in conversations ("two-ways") about the most compelling stories being reported by NPR News and other news media.
Memmott came to NPR from USA Today, where for over 20 years he worked as a reporter and editor on subjects ranging from politics and, foreign affairs to economics and the media.
In recent years he helped launch and then led three different news blogs at USATODAY.com, including the website's 2008 presidential campaign blog, On Politics.